LOVE TV CHANNELS, S.L. (“we”, “our”, “LOVE TV CHANNELS”) with registered office at Avenida Diagonal 571, 2nd floor, 08029 BARCELONA, registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona in volume 48376, sheet 23, page B581907, first inscription, with tax ID number B10783413, is a provider of audiovisual services, having editorial control on the audiovisual services referred in this website and supervised by the Comisión Nacional de los Mercados y la Competencia (CNMC) based in Spain
This Policy shall apply to our channels broadcast by any TV streaming network either connected TV or OTT platform following the General Data Protection Regulation scope principle.
WHAT DATA IS COLLECTED?
In a general way, Personal data means any information related to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘Data subject’). An identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
The personal information collected when you use our channels is online identifiers (ID, User Agent, Tizen Identifier for Advertising), your Internet Protocol Access (IP) and any other device information related to your TV or similar device.
WHAT PURPOSES WILL WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR?
LOVE TV CHANNELS will collect or may have access to your personal data for the sole purpose of serve advertising to the viewers.
Additionally, we shall use your personal data in order to address the exercise of your data subject rights, such as access, rectification, or erasure rights, recognized by applicable data protection regulation.
LAWFUL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
For the purposes indicated above, LOVE TV CHANNELS relies on your consent.
LOVE TV CHANNELS will only collect and process your personal data pursuant to prior appropriate notice and your validly given consent. Your consent shall always be freely given, specific, and informed by a positive act; you will be able to withdraw it at any time by means established in the settings section of your TV or similar device.
LOVE TV CHANNELS does not use own resources to collect this consent and is bound by the platform and software of the TV or device manufacturer. In all the cases, you can configure it on their own settings and privacy-control sections.
Therefore, the data shall be processed as long as you keep consenting to the processing activity.
WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
LOVE TV CHANNELS will implement appropriate organizational and technical measures to protect your personal data from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction, considering the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.
For the purposes indicated above, we collect your personal information, which we mark and then use to place third-party advertisements.
THIRD PARTIES AND PROVIDERS
To serve the advertising we should communicate the data related to the TV or device which connects to our channels to different suppliers and in the end to the brands or advertisers. In any case, this information is referred to the TV or device, we cannot identify you as a person (unless you provide us this information).
As a rule, LOVE TV CHANNELS does not transfer data outside of the European Economic Area. In this sense, contractually and making reasonable commercial efforts, LOVE TV CHANNELS verifies that the processing is performed inside of the European Economic Area.
In the scenario where an international data transfer is required to be made to a third party located in a country which does not offer the same guarantees that are required in the GDPR, this transfer will be covered under proper legal mechanism, which will be Standard Contractual Clauses.
In this scenario, LOVE TV CHANNELS will require to such provider the implementation of additional measures to protect the processing activities performed.
YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
As the owner of your personal data, you are entitled, at any time, to contact LOVES TV CHANNEL's Data Protection Officer at this address firstname.lastname@example.org to exercise any of the following rights:
- Right of access: As data subject, you may inquire as to the nature of the personal data LOVE TV CHANNELS owns about you. You will be provided access to your personal data regardless of the location of the data processing and storage.
- Right to rectification: If your personal data is inaccurate or incomplete, you may request that the data be amended.
- Right to object: You have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data by LOVE TV CHANNELS, in case we process your data on the basis of our or third-party legitimate interests, or where the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority.
- Right to erasure: You can ask for the deletion of your personal data when it is allowed by applicable data protection laws and regulations.
- Right to restriction of processing: You have the right to require a restriction of the processing of your personal data when it is authorized by applicable data protection laws and regulations.
- Right to data portability: If you meet the conditions settled by the applicable data protection laws and regulation, you have the right to receive a subset of your personal data and to transmit them from LOVE TV CHANNELS to another data controller. You can also require the direct transmission from LOVE TV CHANNELS to another controller when it is technically feasible.
- Additionally, in the event that you consider that your rights have been violated, you have the right to lodge a complaint to the competent supervisory authority, in case of SPAIN, it would be the Spanish Data Protection Agency (with the Spanish acronym AEPD).
Last updated: January 2023.
Cookies are files that are downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which they use their equipment. In addition, they improve your browsing process, since they allow the web page to offer the user information that may be of interest to them based on the use made, the content of the same.
If you do not want to receive cookies, please configure your internet browser so that it deletes them from your computer's hard drive, blocks them or notifies you if they are installed. To continue without changing your cookie settings, simply continue on the Website.
The cookies we use do not store any personal data, nor any type of information that can identify you, unless you want to register voluntarily in order to use the services that we make available to you or to receive information about promotions and content of your interest.
Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions such as page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
The law states that we can store these types of cookies on your device.
We do not use any other type of cookies.
You can change or withdraw your consent at any time from the Cookie Statement on our website.
3. How to block or delete installed cookies
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser options. You can find information on how to do it, in relation to the most common browsers, in the links that are included below:
We inform you, however, of the possibility that the deactivation of any cookie prevents or hinders navigation or the provision of the services offered on the Website.
Get more information by contacting us via email email@example.com
Last updated: July 2023.